- streams audio, video (SD & HD) and image files in their native format or transcoded in real-time
- streams content from online sources, like RSS feeds, live audio / video streams, web page content
- automatically updates the media library when you add/update/remove a media file or a metadata file
- supports RAW camera image
- supports video thumbnails, CD covers, DVD posters, etc.
- categorizes video files into movie and/or series and marks last viewed episodes of a series
- available for Windows, Linux and Mac
Supported Media Files
- Audio: MP3( .mp3), MP2 (.mp2), Windows Media Audio (.wma), WMA Lossless (.wma), AAC (.m4a), OGG (.ogg, .oga), FLAC (.flac), Apple Lossless ALAC (.mp4), Wawpack (.wv), Musepack (.mpc), Monkey's Audio (.ape), DSF (.dsf), WAV (.wav)
- Video: MPEG-1 (.mpg, .mpeg), MPEG-2 PS (.mpg, .mpeg, vob, mod), MPEG-2 TS (.ts, .m2ts), MPEG-4 (.mp4, m4v, mov), AVI (.avi, .divx), Windows Media Video (.wmv, .asf), Matroska (.mkv), Flash (.flv, .f4v), DVR-MS (.dvr, .dvr-ms), WTV (.wtv), OGG (.ogv, .ogm), 3GP (.3gp, .3g2), RealVideo (.rm, .rmvb)
- Image: JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg), GIF (.gif), PNG (.png), RAW (.arw, .cr2, .crw, .dng, .raf, .raw,. rw2, .mrw, .nef, .nrw, .pef, .srf, .orf)
Customizable video, music, and image libraries
- Create your own media library offering or allow your cusotmers to bring their personalized media content. From team sports play reviews, to tourguide content, to school field trip content and everything in between.
Interfaces with existing bus displays & legacy monitors
- While flat display screens provide the best quality, Entertainment-2-Go works with legacy monitors.
Mobile device and smartphone friendly
- Entertainment-2-Go was designed to take advantage of the personalization of smartphones, tablets, and laptop computers.
Passenger select entertainment at their discretion simultaneously
- Your customers get to choose the entertainment they want and when they want it. Children can select appropriate entertainment for them and adults can access entertainment that fits them as defined by ratings.
Simple and easy to navigate
- Enjoy easy navigation with our user friendly user interface that can be viewed with popular web browsers.
- plays all your media library content in a web browser. This means there's no need to install an app to view the content.
- plays local and online content.
- uses industry proven security mechanisms so ensure your content is safe.
- supports multiple qualities so that you can choose the one appropriate for your internet connection speed (if accessed remotely).
- utilizes responsive design and is easily usable on smartphone, tablets, and laptops.
Customizable video, music, and image libraries
- Create your own media library to offer to your passengers or allow them to bring their own video, audio, and image.
- Scalable media storage size allows you to store as much content as you want.
Lower cost than competitors
- You own it which means you can still use it even when you no longer have a subscription with us.
No extensive hardware costs
- Unlike other options that require LCD to be placed into the headrest of the seat. We utilize your passengers smart devices which means means fewer replacements and lower costs
Fast return on investment
- Lower costs also means that you'll see a faster increase in revenue and as a result you'll experience a faster return on you investement in as little as 2 months.
New revenue streams
- Entertainment-2-Go software allows you to provide targeted advertisements directly on your customer's mobile device. Now you can make money though companies who want to advertise on your bus without having place ugly signs.
- Tablet rentals options become available. You can now rent tablets to groups and individuals who may not own tablets.
Stay ahead of competition
- You will gain a competitive edge with Entertainment-2-Go as it enhances passenger a unique entertainment experience while providing your company with the innovation that you'll need to out perform the competion.
- Servers / Workstations /Destops
- Processor - 2.8 GHz Intel Core i3
- RAM - 8G
- Hard Drive - mSATA 250 GB HDD 7200 rpm
- Number USB Ports - 2 (Bring your own content)
- LAN - 1gps * must be physically connected to switch
Supported Browsers Destops / Laptops
- IE7 and above, Chrome, Safari, Firefox
Supported PC Operating Systems
- Vista, Windows 7, 8.0, 8.1, 10
Supported Mobile Operating Systems
- Androd, Apple, Windows, Kindles, BlackBerries & other devices
Supported Mobile Devices
- Android, Apple, Windows, Kindles & Blackberries
Video and Audio
- Protocol - Video: MP4 & Audio: ACC
- Video Streaming - RTSP
- Video Output HDMI
- Audio Output - Line level physical connection 3.5mm stereo